Pages

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

My leg

It is so sad because I am not able to play any sports until next term because I have sprained my leg during netball. I am going to miss netball and my rugby tournaments. I was really looking forward to this rugby tournament but I can’t. Now I go to Physio and train my leg to get better. I have been on crutches for about 2 weeks but now I have started walking. My leg is still weak and I can’t run. But luckily the term is nearly finished and I can play some sports next term.

I broke my leg 2 min after the game started which was not cool. I had to stay out for the whole game. My leg was iced and had put on a bag and Mrs Nua was telling me what R.I.C.E stands for. Rest, Ice, Compression and Elevation and the doctors told me as well. So I just need to ice more and do exercises that Physio gave for me to do to get my leg better.

No comments:

Post a Comment