Pages

Friday, May 10, 2013

Meeting Willi.i.am


Just seeing Will.i.am walking down the hall, I just felt so happy. Will.i.am is an America recording artist, songwriter, entrepreneur, voice actor, DJ, record producer and a philanthropist, and he was very lucky come here because these people who men clothing called the Hallenstein Brothers payed for Will.i.am to come here. As Will.i.am went and sat down the Kapa Haka group went up

After that it was time for the Hip hop. As the Hip hop finished they walked down the steps, then Will.i.am came to tell us about his life. My favourite thing that he said was to pick the best friends so they can support you in the future. 

Then Will.i.am was talking about some interesting things but then I heard something really exciting. This man brought up a really big cardboard, then I realised it was not just a card board it was $100,000 check!! It was very kind for him to give us that gift for the whole Manakalani.

After everything we've been through with Will.i.am, it was time for us and him to go. I really wanted to stay longer but we couldn't. But the thing really I wanted him to do was to sing one of his album.

THANK YOU WILL.I.AM AND THE HALLENSTEIN BROTHERS FOR COMING TO NEW ZEALAND AND GIVES US THE $100,000 PAY CHECK FOR THE MANAIAKALANI!!!



5 comments:

  1. What a fabulous post Jordenne. I really appreciate this comprehensive report because I missed this experience. Please come and visit me in my office as I have something for you to say thank you :)

    Mrs Burt

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous post Jordenne. I really appreciate this comprehensive report because I missed this experience. Please come and visit me in my office as I have something for you to say thank you :)

    Mrs Burt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. With these two offerings, they highlight social activities
    such as cooking videos from their chefs and anniversary celebrations of their residents.



    My webpage ... how to seo website

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! how exciting to meet such a star like Will.I.am.....he's really cool and I like his music. Your school was very lucky and fortunate to have someone like Will.i.am visit you...but then again...Pt England is a very special school with a great teachers/students and of course the Principal. Malo bub! what a nice experience. Mum xxx

    PS what did Mrs Burt have for you???

    ReplyDelete