Pages

Friday, June 29, 2012

Jordenne Our Ugly Classroom

Today is the last day of the term, and our classroom was a DISASTROUS!!! .I didn’t even want to look at it. All the class is cleaning their room. I bet when there is a competition who has the ugliest room, mmmm I think we are going to win.


My job was to take off the fabrics from the walls, and take off the staple too with the scissors.
As I was taking the staples off, heaps and heaps of dust was flying down into my eyes.


Next, my job was to pick up the rubbish with Asena from the ground. It was hard, because most of the rubbish were dust. “No no no no”! Miss King said. “The people who cleans our school comes and vacuum it”. “Oh ok” I replied.

After picking up the rubbish we went and sat on the mat. Our room was chaos!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jordenne,

    Very impressive with that writing and I know how it feels right!My room was like that but then it was clean when I came back.It was horrible I was so not happy with it but my mum said to keep it that way.

    God bless keep up the hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear that you're helping out cleaning your classroom. Now you know what it feels like for the people that have to clean your rooms every day! So remember to always be tidy and clean - in your class and your bedroom. Good girl! :-)
    Mummy x

    ReplyDelete