Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

I can't wait until I get a netbook



I cant wait until tomorrow because i am getting a netbook , i am so execited that im really getting a netbook when i get netbook i am gonna take charge and responsible with it.It cool when i'm getting a netbook.I am gonna show my cousin's that i have a netbook.I am gonna play my netbook all day when it's the weekend.When it's tomorrow i am gonna wake up early and go to school for my lovely day to get a netbook .When we go to the hall i am gonna wait payshaintly for my netbook from mr burt.I am gonna have it forever.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jordenne,
    I love your blog.
    I am glad that you are so excited about getting your netbook. I know that you will look after it well and use it to help you learn.
    Keep posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Bub
    We are glad to hear that you have been given a netbook. Good girl! We are so proud of you and how hard you have worked. Keep up the good work Jojo. We look forward to seeing your work in your netbook and your blog.
    Love you
    Mummy & Daddy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jordenne,

    Wow! Your writing has improved HEAPS. In February all your sentences started with I and never made sense. You never even thought about paragraphs. But know you have effective paragraphs and a variety of sentence beginnings.

    Well done!!!

    ReplyDelete